Sunday 16 April 2023

AND NOW... (roll of drums!)

 


Hurray! I’m finally out on slow pilgrimage again, eighteen months after finishing the Big Walk detailed in this blog.

Beginning at Peterborough’s cathedral, I’m now linking up ‘our’ diocese with neighbouring ones, retracing my steps to our new home in Morcott, and then continuing to head west towards Leicester. And after that, who knows, maybe Lincoln or Ely or… 

A big thank you to all who’ve read:

https://walkingtopeterborough.blogspot.com  

If you’ve only just found me here, please stay awhile and look around: there are six years of wanderings to look at, dating back to April 2016, before Brexit, before Covid, back when as the Beatles had it, I was: ‘so much younger than today’. The number of hits on the site has doubled in the last year (since I finally staggered into Peterborough Cathedral in fact) which is rather surprising and very gratifying. And now there’s a brand new blog too, which you can find at:

https://vinculafido.blogspot.com

It’s a daft name I know, but perhaps it’ll become a brainworm. ‘Vinculafido’ will be a little less detailed and nerdy than its predecessor, but hopefully will remain a moderately entertaining and thoughtful commentary on what I see and hear as I go.

The messages are still:  BETTER TOGETHER  and BETTER IN COLOUR , to which I’m now adding:  BETTER THAN WE THINK WE ARE in recognition of the amazing contributions Christians make to our national and local life.

It will be lovely to have your virtual company along the way…  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment